Monday, December 19, 2005

Whispers to those long gone

" I miss you "
" If only i could turn back time "
" Why did you have to go "
" You abandoned us "
All things whispered in our minds
While we weep
While we grieve
While we pray
We wish we got to know them better
We all wish they were beside us once more to comfort us
Praying to god to give us one more minute
If only to tell them we love them
If only to hold them in our arms once more
Until the time when we accept that they are gone
And we will be with them once more when our time comes.
In memory of Harry Ellis my grandfather we lost him 12/18/04
Also in memory of Pearl Blevins My great grandmother we lost her 12/17/05
May their souls rest in eternal peace
We miss you both with all our hearts.
I know that my heart is weeping....
The dark angel will join you both when his time comes

3 Comments:

Blogger dsnake1 said...

orso,
sorry to hear about that.
do take care of yourself.

11:47 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger GK said...

Hey Orso

Just noticed your new profile description .... you're scaring me ... chill, yah. If you ever need to talk about anything, email me .... helps sometimes that I am a faceless somebody on the other side of the world ....

9:39 PM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

My condolences.

My advice to you (if I may) would be to make the most of the precious life that they helped to give you. You have great talents. I hope to see them continue to grow and evolve -- through both the good times and the sad times.

11:00 PM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home