Monday, November 20, 2006

Gone far too long

I've been gone far too long. But over my long absence i've grown and changed as a writer. For the better i hope. A new era has donned in my life and here i give you the fruits of my labor. My language has gotten a bit coarser in my absence if cursing offends you i'd advise you against reading some of my new stuff.


Silly world

Fucked up and desecrated

This world has nothing left to give

We reaped but we did not sow

We have taken but we refuse to give back

Our mother is dying

And I can’t take it anymore

Clean the waters

Revitalize the forests

Purify this land we call home

Don’t look outside for help

Our fate lies on this turf

Give back what we have taken and hope it’s not too fucking late

1 Comments:

Blogger dsnake1 said...

hey dude, it's great to see you back! :)

it's good you care about the environment, it's getting pretty screwed up, people and corporations are making money out of it with scant regard to the natural resources. all just take but seldom give back.

it's great also that you didn't give up on writing. :)

9:26 AM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home